2009年6月17日 星期三

名詞子句

名詞子句包含關係子句
  • One thing I'd really miss is my mom's cooking.
  • Something I'd be nervous about is making new friends.
  • Two people I'd call every day are my parents.
  • One thing I'd definitely be fascinated by is trying new food.
  • My room at home is something I'd really miss.
  • Getting lost in a new city is one thing I'd be insecure about.
  • Communicating in a new language is something I'd be anxious about.

名詞子句包含動名詞
  • One of the most difficult aspects of working abroad is being far away from my family.
  • The most rewards of being a teacher is helping people learn things that they couldn't learn on their own.
  • One of the most interesting aspects of working abord is learning how people in other cultures live and think.
  • What's one of the most difficult things anout being an emergency-room nurse?
  • The saddest aspect of being a vet is dealing with animals you cannot save.
  • One of the rewards of being unemployed is having a lot of time for yourself.
  • The most challenging thing about doing volunteer work is finding the time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言